According to the Hong Kong Companies Ordinance, the annual financial statements of limited company should be audited by Certified Public Accountant (CPA) for the submission in annual meeting for shareholders’ perusal, and also the yearly tax assessment required by the Inland Revenue Department. The cut-off date of our client’s company’s fiscal year is advised to be in March or December each year.
-Statutory Annual Auditing Arrangement with Preparation of Audited Financial Statements
Our CPA is experienced in handling different business audits. No matter our clients are in service industry, retailing, manufacturing, trading, etc., our accountant will support in preparing the statutory audited financial statements including balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements for their submission, with total discretion and cognition.
-Stock-taking accountancy services
Part of our audit arrangement services is to carry out the stock movements checking in the intervening period, and to ensure the year-end stock balance for auditing use.
-Computerized Accounting Services
For companies having their manual accounting records already, they still need computerized accounting ledgers and reports for statutory audit and submission of Tax Returns. We provide a full set of computerized general ledger, trail balance and other financial statements for our clients, or we can help to set up and implement our clients’ own computerized systems.
-Company Valuation and Due Diligent Audit Arrangement
We can also help our clients to arrange non-statutory auditing accountancy services on target business such as company valuation and due diligent review, as an assessment of the business by investigating and identifying the company’s hidden problems and under-performing assets.
-Internal Audit Arrangement and Operational Review
Internal audit is very important in today’s business environment, since an efficient internal control can promote the corporate value and minimize business risks. Our competent auditors help our client to carry out the internal audit work easily on our client’s company, providing professional advice and practical solutions in solving the identified problems.
Accountancy is crucial for business management and planning. No matter our clients’ businesses are in the start-up or prosperous stage, our diversified accounting services help our clients to meet their financial reporting requirements timely, conform to up-to-date accountancy standards, and manage their financial performance efficiently.
- Setting Up of Appropriate Accounting Systems We help our clients to establish an advanced and dedicated accounting system, to manage the accountancy operation and file all accounting materials systematically, good for finding, analyzing and controlling.
- Maintenance of Accounting Books and Records Simply present all your invoices and vouchers to us every month, and we will prepare the required accounting books and records for our clients, which record the company entries from day to day.
- Preparation of Monthly, Periodic and Annual Financial Reports Our Certified Public Accountants (CPA) will also help our clients to prepare professional and accurate periodic and annual financial statements including balance sheet and income statement.
- Management Accountancy Services We help our clients to develop contemporary managerial accounting system, which assists in corporate tax planning, strategic cost control, and decision making for long term financial planning. Unlike public financial accounting data, confidential management accounting data is used within the company and requires mature internal accounting system for processing.
- Treasury Accountancy Services Our treasury services are tailored to meet our clients’ specific requirements, including acting as authorized signatory on your bank accounts, handling receipts and disbursements of funds in the absence of top management, liaison with leading banks and many more.